Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Disaster recipe



Every religious group, while perhaps a majority somewhere, is also inevitably a minority somewhere else.
Thus, religious organizations should and do show tolerance toward members of other religious denominations. 

Disaster recipe is what came to my mind, when I talked to him.

 I knew he was dedicated to his religion like all of us and visits  
the religious places regularly, but what about the religious tolerance?
It was certainly absent!!

 I was really stunned to see, such a  young boy turning into a fanatic.
I tried to talk to him logically, but where is the logic when you become so blindfolded!

The discussion about religions can never end and every religion would try to dominate the other,but respecting other religions is the key to happiness!

After analyzing,  I thank my parents for teaching me how to value other religions. 
Mine is important but other religions too have a great value. 

Thank You Mom and Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment